Privacy, Security and Governance Software
One-Trust technology powers privacy, security and data governance programs. More than 7,000 customers world wide use OneTrust to build integrated programs that comply with the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, PDPA, ISO27001, LBP, WBP BES and hundreds of the world’s privacy and security laws and standards.
What can you expect from the One Trust platform?
Privacy Program Management:
- Quickly assess your readiness for compliance with global laws and frameworks
- Share your readiness and benchmark your program against other organizations
- Central repository of research, regulatory guidance, best practices and news
- Operationalize privacy by design, PIAs, DPIAs to achieve and maintain compliance
- Maintain an evergreen map of data flows and complete records of processing
- Meet breach notification rules across international and state regulations
- Training from general privacy awareness to specialized courses by function.
Privacy for marketing:
- Gain user consent for analytics, advertising and other tracking technologies
- Monitor user opt-in rates, maintain consent records and manage preferences across systems
- Automate requests from intake to fulfillment to meet regulatory deadlines
- Find and retrieve data across systems to automate consumer rights requests
- Centralize and distribute privacy-related policies, notices and disclosures
Third-Party Risk Management:
- Identify and mitigate vendor risks based on key use cases and standards
- Access research on thousands of vendors – big and small – updated daily
- Report on key contract terms and manage a single vendor repository
- Get vendor alerts on critical security & privacy changes, incidents & breaches
- Offload work to the OneTrust / Mark-A-Web team to rapidly complete vendor assessments
Governance, Risk, Compliance:
- Identify, measure, report, respond and monitor what really matters to your business
- Integrate risk across your business processes to gain real-time insights
- Streamline auditing efforts with a guided workflow to complete reporting requirements
- Centralize vendors and work across teams by automating the vendor engagement lifecycle
- Map business practices to meet the standards of internal rules and external regulations
- Create contingency plans to quickly remediate potential risk factors
Mark-A-Web Services is a strategic partner for One Trust in the dutch Caribbean.
The benefit is that we can operationalize the One Trust platform in our region and provide 100% support.